Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whew!!!

I. am. exhausted.  I have been a busy, busy girl! Remember when I said I needed a job?? Well... technically I have a job. Two of them actually. I just haven't been working much lately cause they're both "as needed" type jobs {subbing and working at a girls shelter}and I hadn't been called much. Until last week that is.

I went from working like zippo...zilch...nada...you get the idea.  To working EIGHTY-SIX hours since last Monday. Yes 86. And I'm subbing another half day tomorrow. That's what happens when you pray for hours people... you. get. hours.  A lot of hours apparently. Needless to say... I've stopped praying for hours lately!!  :)

Anyway... I say all that to say... sorry for the lack of excitement around here. And double sorry for the lack of pictures on my posts. But I've got TBD and I'm late for yoga... NO TIME PEOPLE! 

So...

Here's a picture one of my students made me during center time today. Anyone care to interpret it? Not too exciting I know, but at least it's a picture post. :) I know you were beginning to doubt my blogging ability.
Oh, and if you're looking for a career that's good for your ego, try  Elementary Education! I've seriously been told I'm pretty like 50 times in the last 3 days. Kids are sweet! Sometimes.

Hope you have a lovely evening! I'll be watching Grey's Anatomy. Cause I'm finally caught up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment