Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wanna know a secret??

My name is Jamie and I am a shoe-aholic.

THERE. I said it!  

Wooo feeling a little better now. Admittance is the first step, right?!

Anyway. I thought I'd share a little bit of my obsession with you today. Considering I've gotten 3 new pairs of shoes in... oh, about 4 days. Yeah.

I told you about my new green shoes the other day. So cute. I got these on the same day... same day, different DAV.
I LOVE them!!! Best $3 I ever spent! Ever.

These are new too. They were a Valentine's gift from my man. He knows my heart! :) And they're from Sears. Who knew, right?! Sears is one of the few stores in the Garden City "mall" so we usually browse around for good measure. I saw these and fell in love when I was visiting around Christmas.

Here's some more of my recent favs. I can't wait for bright summer wedges, though!! I almost got a pair of yellow wedges at the DAV the other day, but settled on the green shoes instead.

So... now that you have an understanding of my shameless obsession, imagine my apprehension to find the perfect wedding shoes!! I'm anxiously holding my breath and crossing my fingers that the new spring lines will have just what I've been looking for. I really want some light blue, kitten heel or wedge, vintage inspired beauties. 

and, look what I found...
Perfect, right?! So imagine my disappointment when I realized they were so completely out of my price range. My heart cried a little. I mean, I love shoes, but they usually come from thrift stores or Forever 21 or Target or something. Oh, BHLDN, why must you haunt me so?
Don't you worry though, I will find a cheaper, just-as-cute alternative before July 23. I hope.



Oh, and in case you were wondering... Hot Yoga is intense!! They don't mess around.

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna come steal some of your shoes, k? k, thanks. and i can't wait to find the perfect shoes for me to wear for your wedding either!! haha.

    ReplyDelete