Saturday, February 12, 2011

On the road. Again.

This morning I'm on my way to see my handsome fellow. We're meeting in Wichita (the somewhat halfway point.) Let me tell you, this long distance thing pretty much sucks! Good thing it'll be over in about 5 months and 10 days!!

As much as I hate these long, lonely drives, at least I'll have a full Valentine's/birthday weekend with my future hubby when I get there! And lets not forget about the amazing weather that's headed our way... double plus!!

Some good things about my morning so far...

Turban headband I made last night. Idea copied from my bff (who adapted the idea from Elsie)

My new green shoes. Gotta love the DAV!

Hope you have a LOVE-ly V-day weekend! And if you're in the mid-west, please enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment