Friday, February 11, 2011

I LOVE Surprises!

I mean really really love them. So much that I get really upset when someone spoils the ending to a movie or an episode of a tv show I like. So much that sometimes I just won't watch the movie. Derek doesn't love surprises. Like at all really. He's not very good at them either. He always spoils movies and tv shows and stuff. Sooo frustrating!

Anyway... I also love wrapping presents. And since I love surprises and I love wrapping presents I usually try to disguise the present by wrapping it in different boxes and stuff.

I mostly just do this to Derek though, cause if I don't he'll figure out the gift before he even opens it. Cause he doesn't like surprises.
Like these... bet you'd never guess what they are.
 I went with a newspaper theme this year for Derek's gifts. Cause he's a newspaper man.

These are my 2 favorite elements. The "card" and the cute little newspaper poof.


So what about you? Do you love surprises??

No comments:

Post a Comment