Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dessert Bar Inspiration

In honor of the fact that I'm going to be having cake and ice cream this afternoon. At a birthday party. I thought I'd share some of my dessert bar inspiration....

I just want the cake to be really simple and rough-iced

Sooo wish I could find a cake topper like this!

Don't know if I'll have quite this many cookies. They all look yummy though!

We're planning on making different sized cake plates like this... maybe I'll put a tutorial up.

So cute right?!



Sorry I don't have the exact location for all these pics. I just pulled them out of my Inspiration folder on my computer. I found them all here at some point. Gotta love OnceWed!

That's all I got.
Happy birthday Jacob! 

Watch out ladies, my uncle's a stud! (Yeah, I said uncle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment