Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today in pictures...

So when I woke up there was more snow... again! I have a strong belief that if it's gonna be cold there might as well be snow. But, seriously people, can't spring just get here already?? Geez Louise!


Snow or no snow I had to get out of the house, I decided to go visit my cousin and her cutie-patootie little girls. They weren't feeling the best though. So sad.

McKinley's the newest addition to our crazy bunch... and we can already tell she's gonna be just as ditsy as her oldest sister!

Emme is sick.  :( She had hives all over. Poor girl!!
At this point Addie said "Jamie, I don't want another picture." If you knew Addie, you would understand that she must not have been feeling well. She's usually the life of the party. And a little model. Anna can prove it!
And if you were wondering... potty training is tough work, folks!
This is my parents' new puppy, Samson. He's so adorable! Unless he wakes you up crying in the middle of the night. Not so adorable.
Then I decided to be crafty. So I made Valentine's garland for that girl down there... I semi-copied the idea but I made it with tissue paper instead of fabric.
Yeah, this is the lucky lady who will be receiving the garland. My gorgeous cuz Drakshya. She told me that she wants to be just like me when she "grows up"... I think she just wanted me to give her the garland! ;)

Anyway, that was my day. Hope yours was just as uneventful. :)

Oh ps... today's my amazing man's 24th birthday! TWENTY-FOUR!! He's getting so old. SO sad I can't be with him today, but we're meeting in Wichita this weekend. Let the countdown begin!!

1 comment:

  1. hey now, 24 is not old!!! ;) fun day... we need to do something soon!

    ReplyDelete