Monday, February 14, 2011

14 Reasons Why I LOVE This Guy...


1. I probably laugh (realistically) 80% of the time we're together... that's a lot of laughing!

2. I'm pretty sure he complements me the most on the days I feel miserable and gross. (why do I even try to look good??)

3. He is super encouraging. I mean, annoyingly encouraging... those times when I just wanna give up on something or switch gears to something easier, he always makes me feel like I can do it if I just keep trying. I guess that's a good thing... ha

4. He loves that I love being crafty! I think I'm more crafty when I'm with him cause he gets all impressed and stuff when I make things. (see where the encouragement's coming in??)

5. He likes watching HGTV. Probably more than I do.

6. Although I give him a hard time about being such a picky eater, he really does try new things for me. Sometimes. He even took me to an Afghan restaurant when we were in Colorado Springs last summer!

7. Being with him makes me want to be a better person. I'm not just saying that either, it really does!

8. He likes to buy me things... so much that sometimes I have to tell him not to buy things. What a problem, right?!

9. I don't think he knows it yet, but he's gonna be such a great dad one day!! He hasn't been around kids much in his 24 years, but he already has my little cousin wrapped around his finger. So cute!

10. I feel more like myself when I'm with him than when we're apart.

11. We tend to think alike. It's kind of scary actually... ask anyone who's played Cranium with us! :)

12. He calls me "My Lady." It started out as a joke cause we had a waitress at IHOP that called me that once. But I think it's kind of cute. You know, in a Renaissance fair kind of way.

13. He gives the best hugs EVER. They melt away my stress 99% of the time.

14. I get to spend the rest of my life with him. And I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend it with!


Have a great V-Day friends! Hope you're spending it with someone you love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment