Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today's just one of those days...

You know, when you don't feel like blogging. I'm determined to make it a habit though. So I will blog. You're welcome.  :)

I decided to just show some of the little projects I've worked on lately. and I do mean little.

These are some fabric flowers I've made lately. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the bottom row. I just make them when I'm bored. I might use them as confetti on some of the tables at the wedding and then make them into headbands and rings and stuff later. We'll see.  The top row is a different story... I have 200 of those cute little guys. Yes, TWO HUNDRED. A couple of my cousins helped me make them. They're going to go on the wedding invitations. eventually.

This my friends, is a quilt square. Cute right?! I love it! I just made it out of some scraps I had. I'm wanting to make it into a pillow or something, but I can't decide if I actually want to quilt it or not. I've seen some really cute ideas of how I could quilt it, but I'm scared I'll mess it up! I actually made it several weeks ago... and I still can't decide what to do! ha

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment