Wednesday, March 30, 2011

recent happenings

I tried on MY wedding dress last night!! Not a store sample, not a dress that countless other girls might try on, MY dress! Sooo exciting!! I can't wait to wear it for real.

I also finally found my wedding shoes! They're so pretty. I was starting to get antsy cause I wasn't finding anything close to what I wanted {online} and then I walked into the Dillard's shoe department and found them almost instantly. Thank you Dillard's! And they were on sale. Yes please!

I couldn't get a great pic with my phone camera and my real camera is currently MIA {not the artist}, so I found a picture online... it's not the best pic, but you can kinda see the color at least. It's a really pretty blueish/greenish/grayish color. I love it!!
 
I personally think they're prettier in person, but you get the idea.


In other news, tonight I treated myself to the best Chinese this side of China... Hot and Spicy from Oriental Inn. Nothin beats it folks! If you're anywhere near Southwest Mo you've gotta check it out. Mr.Lee doesn't mess around!
Seriously makes my mouth water just looking at it! mmmmm

Happy evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment